Farm Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Farm Insurance Information
Farm insurance helps provide financial protection against incidents that may threaten your farm and ranch operations. Contact Shankland Insurance today to get help understanding your farm insurance options.
Types of Insurance for Farmers
Depending on your farm’s risks and exposures, your agent may recommend that you purchase the following insurance coverages:
- Crop insurance reimburses you if your crops are damaged by fire, weather or other common hazards.
- Farm livestock insurance is a highly customizable policy that helps provide financial protection against certain animal-related losses.
- Tractor insurance provides coverage for your farm vehicles not covered by your other farm insurance policies.
- Farm dwelling insurance helps pay to repair or replace your home after a covered event if you reside on-site.
- Farm structures insurance helps pay to replace or repair your structures and buildings if they are destroyed or damaged in a covered event.
- Commercial auto insurance provides liability coverage for third-party property damage or injuries. Your agent may also recommend comprehensive and collision coverage to help protect your vehicles.
- Farm and ranch liability insurance helps cover your financial liability if someone is injured on your property.
- Umbrella insurance helps pay claims that exceed the liability limits of your other insurance policies.
- Workers’ compensation insurance helps pay medical bills and wage replacement if one of your workers is injured or becomes ill in a work-related incident or accident.
Farming Insurance Cost
Your farm insurance premiums depend on numerous factors about your coverage, including the types of insurance you choose, your deductibles and insurance coverage limits.
Insurers set insurance premiums using proprietary algorithms, including information about your organization’s claims history, the insured property’s value, location and other factors. Contact your agent to get a personalized farm insurance quote.
Farm Animal Insurance
Farm animal insurance, also called livestock insurance, helps protect your farming operation from animal-related losses. Numerous types of livestock insurance help tailor your farm insurance to protect against the financial consequences of animal losses.
- Unscheduled (blanket) livestock coverage helps cover your farm property with a single policy limit.
- Scheduled livestock coverage may be appropriate for high-value animals. This policy provides financial protection for specific animals identified on the policy. Each animal has an individual coverage limit.
Get Farm and Ranch Insurance Today
Farmers and ranchers face numerous perils daily, and having appropriate insurance can help provide financial protection when the unexpected happens.
Shankland Insurance, located in Charles City, Iowa, is ready to help you get your farm insurance policy. Contact us to get a personalized quote.